Make Money Blogging For Beginners
If you want to Make Money Blogging then you have come to the right place! Studies show that there a few billion buyers out in the marketplace and maybe just 200,000 online marketers. Those stats look very promising for anybody thinking about earning an income online. So where do I start? I have compiled data from a number of sites and here is my checklist! Please note that this is a very brief guide and you may have to look up other sites.
1. BUILD A BLOG I will build my website from Blogger. Wait a minute! People say that Blogger does not look as professional or as good as a self-hosted WordPress blog? You may opt for a Web 2.0 site if you wish but with Blogger you get a free service with a top notch system that even computer-illiterates can master.
2. NICHE MARKET What would you like to do to earn a living? It has to be something you truly love say like top golfer Tiger Woods who makes over $ 100 million a year! If you play and love golf your blog could be all about golf.
3. GOOD CONTENT The better the quality the better your chances of gaining regular readers! And yes, search engines love original articles.
4. MONETIZATION Begin with Google AdSense. Sign up for AdSense and you can put advertisements in your blog.
5. GET TRAFFIC Yes, until you get tons of visitors a day I’m afraid the money is not going to come in. You will now drive free traffic to your site. And that itself is another subject. Make Money Blogging will be a reality for you soon.
If you have followed the above mentioned then you are on the mark. That was the easy part. Experiment around your blog especially try adding or removing gadgets in the Blogger customize page. Make Money Blogging will soon be a reality for you!
Danny’s blog is great for beginners seeking to understand ways to make money online. No gimmicks, just tips for free. Check it out here. EzyBloggerBasics