Practical Article Marketing Tips – 7 Powerful Benefits of Article Marketing You Might Not Know
Do you know how powerful a simple little tool like article marketing can be? Read on to discover just how powerful this approach can be with these seven powerful benefits of article marketing.
7 Powerful Benefits
1. Makes the internet doable for the average person – There are five factors you must master to be successful on the internet. These 5 are content creation, traffic generation, list building, marketing messages and product creation. Some of these factors block the average person from moving forward with their internet business. The good news is that article marketing provides all five faster, quicker and with less over all effort than any method I know.
2. Levels the playing field – Because of number one above, the playing field is leveled. You don’t have to have extensive experience in marketing, you don’t have to be a published author, you don’t have to be a “techie.” You just need to master 5 skills and the playing field is now level.
3. Unlimited content – Content creation is one of the areas with which many new and even experienced internet marketers struggle. When you have the skill to craft a 300- 500 word sample of your expertise (article) whenever you want, you can create unlimited content.
4. Repurposing – Once you have created your content, there is so much more you can do with your articles. You can repackage and repurpose them into blog posts, teleseminars, videos, info products, and the list goes on and on. This is how you “work smarter instead of harder.”
5. Marketing messages – On the internet you need to be able to reach two sets of people – those who do not know you yet, and those who already know you.
When you write and publish new articles on the Article Directories you are reaching people who have never heard of you and you would not be able to otherwise reach. Then when you repurpose your articles on your blog and as teleseminars for example, you are inviting back those who have already heard of you.
6. Web presence – When you get your content on the article directories, other people pick up and use your article on their websites, blogs, and newsletters, and you repurpose your article into other media, you can build a large web presence very quickly. And remember, you don’t need to be found “all over the Internet.” You just want to be found “all over your niche.”
7. Info product creation – Because you can create content whenever you want, you can quickly and easily repackage and repurpose your articles into info products. That 300 – 500 word article you wrote can also be an ebook, and ecourse, an audio CD and turned into a teleseminar.
And to get you started, I would like to invite you to claim your FREE Instant Access to 2 of my Instant Article Creation Templates when you visit http://www.TheArticleGuyBonus.com