Super Affiliate DNA
Super Affiliate DNA
In my quest to really understand what it took to be successful online, I had to monitor closely what the other successful affiliates in the business were doing. I had to study the Super Affiliate DNA
It was not long before I could actually see what it was that made them special and made them stand out. I soon realised that the really good guys out there really meant what they were say in most of their reports and ebooks so I decided to try out some of the things they all advised you should do. I will list a few of them here.
1. Get yourself an autoresponder PLEASE!!!! It really took me many months for this to sink in but finally I understood why and believe me you may be investing about $ 19 bucks every month to keep a good one running, but it will pay for its self over and over again. The one I use and highly highly recommend is Aweber.
2. Build your list!! Boy! this finally sunk in when I realised how much money I was leaving on the table by not building a list. You see, when you build your list you get your own personal traffic and you can do whatever you want with this traffic. Now, its not just building your list, but please provide valuable content to your list. I was always scared of sharing too much information with my list because I thought the would leave me if they knew all they wanted. Wrong. The more valuable information you provide tp your list the longer they stay with you, because you are constantly satisfying their hunger, which obviously is INFORMATION. Teach them how to make money online and you would have rabid buyers for all products you genuinely promote to them.
3. Promote only quality products! Make sure that you promote products that will help your list, Don’t just fill your autoresponder with garbage Give them information that will genuinely help them and they will come to trust you.
4. Use your download pages for upsells and downsells!! (Super Affiliate Secret 1) You leave so much money on the table when you don’t use these pages. On these pages you already have buyers who have brought out their wallets and credit cards and have just purchased a product you have recommended to them. What you should do is capitalise on this. (Super Affiliate Secret 2. It is easier to get a sale from a customer than for you to get one from a prospect).
5. Constantly promote to them and build your list daily. Use your squeeze pages and convert more visitors. Aim at having a conversion of around 20% to 40%. I currently have a squeeze page that’s converting at 42%!! That’s right. 42 website visitors in ever 100 that land on my squeeze page always join my list. You can see for yourself, why this page is converting so well here Strong headling, good anchor and an autoresponder that guides the visitor and my call to action which is well highlighted.
Well that’s all for today, look out for my very next article which would be mind blowing…
Tou Your Success,
Imris Mark is an Internet Preneurer. With vast experience in Internet Marketing and Business Start-Ups working from Home